Getting started with R for busy peopleLearn more
Welcome! My name is Olivier Simard-Casanova. I am an independent economist and data scientist.
Have you ever wanted to learn R, but were too busy to explore the Internet to find an introductory course? I am offering you an online course and an online workshop, specifically designed for busy people who want to get started with R.
- Free Lesson 1 - Philosophy of the course
- Free Lesson 2 - Writing code is (probably) not what you think
- Free Lesson 3 - Install R and RStudio
- Free Lesson 4 - Your first R code
Get your data ready
Statistics and plots
Make your code future-proof
- Lesson 13 - Debugging variable type errors
- Lesson 14 - Make your code future-proof with
- Lesson 15 - Good practices
- Lesson 16 - Keep your installation of R and RStudio up-to-date
- Lesson 17 - Dive deeper into R